I am the very queen of procrastination today. I’ll do my original goal of 2,000 words – I think I did most of that this morning. But the rest of the time that I spent sitting at my desk?
- Twitter. Twitter is the devil.
- NaNoWriMo site, going through forums. Because it’s part of NaNo, right? Community and all that? Surely that counts. *HONK* Fail.
- Reading a book about writing. Again, although helpful, it doesn’t count. Writing words counts, reading them…not so much.
- I did several versions of a cover for my unwritten novel. Sorry, let me place the stress where it needs to go: my UNWRITTEN novel. Epic Fail.
- Gaming news.
- Opened Scrivener 3,789 times, changed a few things, wrote a paragraph or two. Yaay me.
(real name removed, of course)