Finally, finally, it’s Friday. This was one of those hell weeks with too much to do, and enough stress to have a sale on it at WalMart. The kind of continual stress that makes me think of my father, stomach eating itself with ulcers, eating his beloved spicy food and living through the pain, drinking his scotch with milk. I’ll be there someday. Have you ever felt as though your life is consuming you? That you are eating yourself from inside, like some Ouborous entity devouring itself until there is nothing left? I want my life back.
1. Get caught up on housework – our house is a tip. Phil, you need to start helping.
2. Devise a way to block the fireplaces so that we can let the big rats out more – I had terrible insomnia last night, made worse by the constant noise from the cage.
3. Try the Bates GP saddle on Lizzie for fit, and try some small jumps to see if she likes it or not. I’ve been talking with some other people at the barn about adding a group jumping lesson once a week to our schedules. I think it would help Lizzie stay interested in the other work – she should find it a lot of fun.
4. Work on the business site redesign, my portfolio, and my CV.
5. SET UP THE MULTIGYM!!!
6. Buy a good body protector and also a waffle cooler for Lizzie, so she doesn’t catch cold after work now that winter’s here.
I can’t wait for tonight…I want a big glass of wine, Scrubs on TV, and NO STRESS.