This is my computer room, which also houses about half of my books. The house is three-story, and the top floor (which would have been childrens’ rooms) have:
- One room his computer room, one room mine. My half has all of the books, his has the sofabed which doubles as a guestroom.
- A squashy, comfortable reading chair, which has become much more squashy after Dylan, the 30lb cat, decided to sleep on the back cushion giving it a permanent dip.
- Cleo is in the photo – she has to supervise everything.
- Wonderful halfsize Victorian iron fireplaces, along with the original fittings for the gas lamps.
- Game figurines, as well as my Where the Wild Things Are figurines
- Some of my fencing and horse show plaques and ribbons, plus my fencing glove and club patch
What you can’t see:
- Creepy Little Apple doll
- My less-creepy dog skull that sits on my desk
- The “No Whining Place” street sign from my daughter’s room when she was small
- The poster of Johnny Depp from Pirates which I <3.